June 4, 2022

2016 to 2022

         Hey Hey! I don't even know where to begin on an update from that long of a gap. I do have some time on my hands though currently. At the moment I am recovering from a broken tibia and fibia on my right leg. Injured myself on March 5th, 2022. Due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis condition, it's been a slooooooooooow process. I'm still no weight bearing. I haven't been at work since March 1st. I don't really have any plans for this blog at the moment. It's just kind of if it happens, it happens kind of thing. 

    I have 2 kiddos now instead of just 1. I have a daughter, Abigail. She turned 5 this past April 3rd. She'll be graduating preschool on the 9th of June. She loves dancing. She is in the middle of performing her recitals this weekend. She had her first one today. Her second/last one will be Sunday.  My Son, Samuel, will be graduating MIDDLE SCHOOL on June 8th. We have his graduation ceremony on Wednesday. 

I have to call Monday to start the process for physical therapy. Even though I am no weight-bearing now they recommended to start PT and they called late Friday. I'll be scheduling all that fun stuff Monday. I need an outlet while I'm on the road to recovery here. Maybe we'll turn this thing into something! :) 



Family picture from last July of 2021. We were visiting my grandmother in Blue Eye, Missouri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...