Boy, I know it's been a while since I last made a blog post, sorry! Life has been changing and getting busy and there's been some adjustments. I need the accountability of what I use to do and writing my to-do's as detailed as possible out. That way I get it done better. I have off of work today, so things I need to get done are
- Two loads of dishes ~ did one
- Mop & Sweep kitchen floor
- Clean out bathroom toilet & sink area ~ Samuel cleaned out the sink area
- Wipe down mirrors
- Read chapter 6 and do workbook for Made To Crave before study tonight at 7pm.
- Put away Samuel's clean clothes are still in the bag
- Exercise for 15 minutes (need to work back up to an hour, it's been months).
- Pick Mom up from work as soon as Mark gets home! ~ apparently from my brother calling a little while ago needing a ride, I don't need to do that anymore, but my brother may need a ride. We'll see who gets home first. Mom or Mark. lol.
I can't help it! I miss blogging!! So much has changed in less than a year. I finally completed my high school diploma. 10 yrs later, bu...
Okay, I'm back with the daily, weekend lists, etc. It was a crazy couple of weeks and I was dealing with some major fatigue probl...
Yep, back at it! Right now I'm just watching 19 Kids and Counting (well now the new little family that premièred tonight after the dugg...
Friday : Guess where Mark and I are going?? Yep. We're gonna have a great worship night at RiverGlen and see Big Daddy Weave live. ...