November 21, 2013

To-Do LIst [.:November 21st, 2013:.]

I'm going to start posting to-do lists every day. I'll spiffy it up as I go along with it. 

- dishes <-- done
- organize hallway closet <-- not even started..Totally avoiding this project..I know. I'll get her done by the end of the night if ending. I'm speakin it..haha. 
- clear off kitchen table <--halfway done, sorting through coupons. The rest of it will be done when my son gets home from school cause the rest of his papers are his homework he needs to get done by tomorrow. 
- sweep & mop kitchen floor <-- done
- vacuum living room <-- done
- make taco salad (dinner) <-- I'll start this in a couple hours. 
- make beds <-- I've got Samuel's done, but not ours yet. 
- clean tub <--done
(I cleaned out the toliet too since it needed a scrub down)

Time started: 10:30am
Time update: 12:10pm. 

Taking a break for a little bit right now. I'll finish sorting the coupons, move everything temporairly off the kitchen table and spray that down quick too. Then I might read my clockwork prince by cassandra clare book some more. :)

I do have to pick my son up from school at about 3:15pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...