December 2, 2013

Plans for the Week 12/2 - 12/8

Monday: I gotta get some laundry done today specifically sammy's stuff either at my mom's or downstairs today, we'll see..but that'll be this evening. Today is just cleaning from over the weekend. Work on some school. 

Tuesday: Closing on the partylite party so any last minute orders, need to get in by tuesday! http://www.partylite.biz/sites/ckubricky?selectedLocale=en_US (host Melissa Pflugradt). TV shows later in the evening. Cleaning too. 

Wednesday: Bible study in the evening. Cleaning, School work. 

Thursday: Not sure, besides cleaning and school work

Friday: Worship service in the evening. Cleaning and school work. 

Saturday: Grocery shopping, some laundry probably, take samuel to the library? We'll see with that .Oh, I forgot besides that I'll be meeting up with my aunt debbie and grandma jackie for her to see Sammy and us. Almost forgot..so probably library on sunday then?

Sunday: Church and then not sure. 

Quiet week this week. I'll be working on my school too this week since Samuel went back to school this morning (with quite the attitude, if I may add, sheesh). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...