January 10, 2014

To-Do List *January 10th, 2014*

- Sweep & Mop Kitchen floor <-- done
- Make beds <- done
- Just a very small amount of dishes this morning. :)
- Clean the inside of the microwave <-- done
- Clean off the top of the fridge of clutter <-- done
- Read my bible reading (from Psalm 22 to Psalm 32)
- Dust <-- done
- Clean Mirrors <-- done
- Finish going through my coupons (I started that last night, and now I just a few more stacks of coupons to go through that came in the mail yesterday) <-- done
- Clean the dish dryer rack <-- done
- Worship Service later this evening <-- this will be done after 7pm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...