January 24, 2014

To-Do list *January 24th, 2014*

~ Dishes (ones I didn't finish yesterday) <-- mostly done. Few more to do after the load is done drying.
~ Put away the clean towels that I picked up from my mom's <-- done
~ Sweep & Mop Kitchen floor <-- done
~ I have start going through the hallway closet..I can't put it off anymore..lol.
~ Worship Service in the evening? Well see.. The super super cold weather is suppose to come back..Yayyy.

Update ; Cleaning the tub and going through coupons (if I can find a pair of scissors of which two managed to somehow disappear in this small place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...