January 28, 2014

To-Do List *January 28th, 2014*

Samuel's To Do:
- Re pick-up from the stuff he played with last night <-- did
- Clear off his bed so daddy can clean it with the machine <-- cleared off the bed, but Mark still needs to clean the bed and carpets

My To Do's:
- Dishes from dinner last night
- Finish picking up our bedroom floor ( I got to cleaning out the kitchen and the living room yesterday and never finished the bedroom .. so I'll work on that ) <-- done
- Clean out the fridge
- Start adding up totals and stuff for tax day. We're waiting on one more sheet. So while I'm waiting, I'll start adding / subtracting, etc so we can go to H&R Block this weekend hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...