January 27, 2014

Weekly Plans 1-27 - 2/2

Monday ; Cleaning. Staying indoors. Super cold outside. -30s today and dropping later tonight..

Tuesday ; Cleaning. Loungin indoors again. Colder than Monday. Samuel has off of school these two days.

Wednesday ; Bible Study in the evening.

Thursday ; Nothin really.

Friday ; GROCERY SHOPPING...Gosh. Finally. Worship Service.

Saturday ; I'd like to attend a breakfast gathering with my mom at her church, but I forgot I'd have Samuel since Mark will most likely be working till noon..hopefully they'll have childcare or I'll have to back out of the breakfast thing if Samuel can't come. :/
We'll see what else we do. I may take Samuel to the library.

Sunday ; Church , nursing home, and not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...