February 6, 2014

To-Do List *February 6th, 2014*


~ Print out a couple more V-day decorations and decorate a little bit
~ Few dishes <-- done
~ Vacuum living room <-- done
~ Wipe down entertainment center
~ Start going through the hallway closet (I started to work on a shelf yesterday, but had to put the stuff back cause Mark wanted me to work on something else for him)
~ Start on a couple of my books I got from the library
~ Make beds <-- done

Samuel has to finish cleaning his room today. He never worked on it before we went to church last night..so he has to do that before he can do anything else. It's a hot mess. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...