December 18, 2013

To-Do List * December 18, 2013 *

Okay, so I've terribly sick with the flu the past two days, plus we've done a lot of running around a few days prior to so I have a lot of cleaning to do. It's almost like I just need to pick two rooms and focus on those two cause everything also needs to sanitized since Samuel was sick with the flu too sunday - monday.

The bathroom ;
Garbage
Dirty clothes where they belong
Tub
Mirror
Sink
Toilet

Kitchen ;
Dishes
Counters
Garbage
Sweep & Mop Floor

Living room ;
just need to pick up dirty blankets, etc that are all over the living room
Vacuum

That's everything I'm gonna try and get to today. Plus Samuel and I have to work on some homework. tonight that we've been missing out on the past couple days cause I've been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...