December 7, 2013

Weekend Plans :)

Okay...I admit it..I didn't do a darn thing yesterday except make the beds...haha.

Today I'm going over to my mom's to do a few loads of wash and then I'm there to meet up with my aunt debbie and my grandma jackie so my grandma can see Samuel. Like I think i've said before, they would meet over by me, but I've got too many stairs for my grandma to walk up to. Then I'm doing a little grocery shopping.

Sunday ; Church and then a little bit more grocery shopping and then Idk what else we're doing. We're kind of tight money wise until next week to do things.

Friday, we had a pizza and movie night and craft night since daddy had to work late at work..that's what Samuel and I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...