January 16, 2014

To-Do List *January 16th, 2014*

- Dishes <-- did what I could with the dishsoap that I had left. Hubby forgot to pick that up from the store when I had him pick up a few things.
- Clean Tub <-- done
- Clean bathroom sink <-- done
- Clean kitchen table <-- done
- Vacuum living room <-- done
- Make beds <-- done
- Iron all Samuel's shirts
- Choir practice for the first time in a while lately at 6:30pm.<-- canceled last minute.. ugh.
- Organize living room closet <-- done
- Clean top of stove <-- done

I didn't do anything, but put dinner in the crockpot and read yesterday. I was just so tired and lacking energy yesterday. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...