January 17, 2014
To-Do List *January 17th, 2014*
- Sweep & Mop Kitchen Floor <-- done
- Go through papers to find business papers for taxes (yay, this will be on here a few times) <-- went through it for about 3 hrs. Gonna do some more on Tuesday when he goes back to school.
- Misc Pick-up, etc in our bedroom
- Spaghetti for dinner
- Worship service in the evening <-- done
- Might go through some magazine's, make that pile smaller again.
I can't help it! I miss blogging!! So much has changed in less than a year. I finally completed my high school diploma. 10 yrs later, bu...
Tuesday ; I think I'm gonna go to the gym instead of my mom's pampered chef party tonight. Not sure. It could be either one. I real...
~ Dishes ~ Vacuum ~ Clean off outside of fridge (cleaned the inside of it yesterday) ~ Set up an Eye Exam appointment for Samuel (he'...
Yep, back at it! Right now I'm just watching 19 Kids and Counting (well now the new little family that premièred tonight after the dugg...