Okay, so yesterday (well, last night into the day) I got into a really good book and then finished (A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter..you're welcome :P)..soo yeah..I didn't do much. Hubby and I went out on a date to Buffalo Wild Wings. Yum! I got a new bible too. Excited! :)
- clean out that junk drawer!! (Seriously, it's getting ridiculous...like I can barely shut it without stuff peeping through the drawer ridiculous) <-- done!! Looks so much better.
- Find my camera cord that connects my camera to the computer to upload photos. I've been doing the 365 photo thing (only missed 1 day and that was the 1st)..and I haven't been able to upload cause I'm not quite sure where the cord is. So I wanna look for that..
- Catch up on NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles (haha, we were out last night so I missed watching them)
- Dishes <-- done
- Vacuum living room <-- done
- Clean off kitchen counters <-- done
Bible study is later tonight. First time in about a month cause of hubby's work schedule.. o.O
update ; mostly everything is done..I just need to go through the coupons since that took up a lot of my junk drawer, I may do that when I get back from picking Samuel up from school cause I wanna watch one of the NCIS's right now. I also picked up in the bathroom and wiped down some area's of the wood furniture and cleaned the tv screen. Oh and switched out the garbages.
I can't help it! I miss blogging!! So much has changed in less than a year. I finally completed my high school diploma. 10 yrs later, bu...
Tuesday ; I think I'm gonna go to the gym instead of my mom's pampered chef party tonight. Not sure. It could be either one. I real...
~ Dishes ~ Vacuum ~ Clean off outside of fridge (cleaned the inside of it yesterday) ~ Set up an Eye Exam appointment for Samuel (he'...
Yep, back at it! Right now I'm just watching 19 Kids and Counting (well now the new little family that premièred tonight after the dugg...