I think I'm gonna go along with this too. A couple of my friends are doing the 3 things to be thankful for for the rest of the year. So you'll probably see this daily. :)
February 1st, 2014
1. Thankful for Date night
2. Thankful for a wonderful tea breakfast gathering I went to
3. Thankful for Godparents who took Samuel for the day.
February 2nd, 2014
1. Thankful for Worship & Praise
2. Thankful to share the word at an assistant living facility
3. Thankful to complete 90% of my grocery shopping
I can't help it! I miss blogging!! So much has changed in less than a year. I finally completed my high school diploma. 10 yrs later, bu...
Okay, I'm back with the daily, weekend lists, etc. It was a crazy couple of weeks and I was dealing with some major fatigue probl...
Yep, back at it! Right now I'm just watching 19 Kids and Counting (well now the new little family that premièred tonight after the dugg...