March 11, 2014

Weekly Plans for 3/11 - 3/16

Tuesday ; I think I'm gonna go to the gym instead of my mom's pampered chef party tonight. Not sure. It could be either one. I really need to go to the gym though. It's been almost a week since I last went. Cleaning, my school. 

Wednesday ; Bible study in the evening. My school work, Cleaning. 

Thursday ; Not sure besides my school work and cleaning. 

Friday ; MY BIRTHDAY!! :D
Going to lunch with my mom and sister and then Samuel has fun friday at church in the evening. We'll see what else happens on this day. I'll be 28. :O

Saturday ; Probably the gym and the library and then not sure what else. 

Sunday ; Church and dunno? Probably go swimmin'. *shrugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooling Update Nov - Jan

  I saw a video on youtube that really hit home recently. It was about what happens when we have these homeschooling plans and they "fa...